The bottle is made of > 97% sugarcane and 3% LDPE (low density polyethylene).
The > 0.1% ink of the print consist of UV ink LH-100 that has the Green Guard gold certificate (http;//greenguard.org).
The lid is made of bamboo.
The bottle is recyclable with normal plastic.
The bamboo and sugercane are responsibly farmed and renewable, and we have visited the farms personally. By purchasing this product you actively help to reduce single use plastic bottles and to reduce CO2 pollution.
The Natural Bottle is assembled in a social workplace in the Netherlands. The development of the bottle is guided by the impact Hub Amsterdam. Impact Hub is an international collective of impactmakers, they support entrepreneurial initiatives for a better world.
For optimal recycling, remove lid and recycle the bio-based bottle with regular plastic.
Yes, it is.
No, the bottle should be recycled along with regular plastics.
The bottle is. The lid must be wwashed by hand.
The sugarcane is responsibly farmed and harvested in Brazil by the company Braskem (braskem.com).
The lid is made from bamboo that is grown in the 30K hectare ‘’Bamboo ocean’’ in Anji, China that we have personally visited. The raw materials are grown in the places where they can grow best and are compactly shipped to the Netherlands to prevent unnecessary volume-shipment from overseas.
The bottles are produced in Germany, and assembled in the Netherlands.
The Natural Bottle holds 500ml of any cold drink you wish.
Indefinitly, if you treat it nicely.
The factories from the bottle, the inner lid and outerlid are SEDEX accredited.
We live in a world that is warming up and where over a 1.000.000 plastic bottles are being consumed per minute.
This has an enormous impact on the condition of the planet.
We now live in a world were it’s possible to:
- Reduce plastic by using re-usable water bottles.
- Cool down the planet by reducing CO2 emission with products made from renewable natural resources.
The following conditions apply:
- 4,95 euro, free shipping from 40 euro: Netherlands
- 8,50 euro, free shipping from 60 euro: Belgium, Germany, France, UK, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ireland, Austria, Poland
- 10 euro, free shipping from 60 euro: Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden
- 15 euro, free shipping from 60 euro: Greece, Croatia
- 20 euro, free shipping from 80 euro: Norway, Switzerland
- 20 euro, free shipping from 80 euro (shipping by UPS): All other countries
Interall Group B.V. Privacy Statement
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are obliged to inform you about what we do with your data after you make a request or place an order with us. The way we treat your data is as follows:
- After a request is made or an order is placed (online), the data gathered is
exclusively used to answer your question or to process your order.
- Data provided in the service of general and/or non-binding requests is not savedor recorded. Only when an order is placed (online) are your details recorded in our customer database, which is necessary to process your order.
- Our employees consult client data only when necessary for the execution of our
services and/or to process your order. Our employees only have access to the specific parts of the data that are relevant to the work of the employee concerned.
- For the delivery of orders placed, we use external transportation companies with whom we need to share delivery addresses and contact persons (by definition).
- Interall Group’s clients automatically receive our newsletters by email. You can
always unsubscribe from these newsletters, simply by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
- Client data is never shared, and is protected against infringement by third parties.
- We retain your data for as long as the law obliges us to do so.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our websites, and to improve our websites,
- We have hired well renowned ICT suppliers to maintain our software and equipment. These suppliers are carefully selected. Agreements have been made with them about maintenance, security and privacy.
- If unauthorized persons gain access to our data, we will report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
2. Your rights
You have the right to access your data. On request, we will send you an overview of the data we hold about you. If this information is incorrect, you have the right to instruct us to correct it or to remove it. There may be cases in which it is not possible to (fully) comply with such a request – for example, if it conflicts with other legal requirements that we are obliged to meet.
If you would like an overview of your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite the fact that we only process limited amounts of personal data in
accordance with the GDPR, we have made every effort to ensure that what we do record is done accurately and transparently. Nevertheless, if you have complaints about the way in which we handle your data, please email to email@example.com. We will then make contact to discuss this with you.
If we are unable to reach an agreement, you have the right to file a complaint
with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.